Prices and Info
We work with
1. Individuals and small groups in who may be at risk of exclusion.
2. Small groups of nurture students.
3. Students with learning disabilities and additional support needs.
We work with
1. Groups looking for a Forest School experience with a sensory twist.
2. Groups seeking bespoke outdoor physical education sessions.
1. Students all work towards individualized targets.
2. Opportunities to complete awards/qualifications and short courses.
3. The physical nature of learning outside can reduce behavioural problems and stimulate, inspire and improve motivation as well as increase a sense of well-being
Groups will meet and be collected at their school.
Lessons may take place at the school, in the Peak District, local parks, and woodland or at our Forest Schools Site near Edwinstowe.
We recommend that courses last for at least 6 weeks so that individuals can grow from their outdoor experiences. Courses can be half day or a full day for up to an academic year.
We provide transport from your school to whichever venue we are visiting that day.
One Instructor (school providing a teacher assistant)
£240 - full day
£145 - half day
Teaching Assistant support £100 per full day.
One-to-one instructor £175 per day